Guitargameguy Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitargameguy Official Forum

Official forum for Josh aka guitargameguy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Walkthroughs for October-December 2011
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm by guitargameguy

» Zombie Attack Series 3 Update
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm by justified43

» ANNOUNCEMENT: No New Members Will Be Allowed for Awhile
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm by guitargameguy

» Saints Row 2 Walkthrough
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm by guitargameguy

» The removal of TyBerns
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm by guitargameguy

» New Games (Gears 3 or MW3)
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm by TyBerns

» Ask Your Questions For G.G.G. Here
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm by TyBerns

» Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am by guitargameguy

» New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Zombie Attack Series 3 Update

Go down 
    4 posters

Who's Your Favorite Zombie Attack Series Character?
    Josh
    Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_lcap38%Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_rcap
     38% [ 9 ]
    Manny
    Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_lcap17%Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_rcap
     17% [ 4 ]
    Justin
    Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_lcap17%Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_rcap
     17% [ 4 ]
    Carter
     17% [ 4 ]
    Bruno
    Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_lcap13%Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_rcap
     13% [ 3 ]
    Kurt
    Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_lcap0%Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
    guitargameguy
    Administrator
    Administrator
    guitargameguy

Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Empty
    PostSubject: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 am

I realize people are probably asking me, "When's series 3 coming out???" In fact, it's the most popular question I've been asked in the last few months. So this topic will be discussing series 3 and hopefully answer any questions fans of the series might have. However, I have to request that the following questions not be asked:
    -What day is it exactly coming out?
    -What's it going to be about?
    -Can I be in it?
    -Can I help with the series at all?
    -Can you be in my series?
    And please stay on topic. Anyone that goes off topic will have their posts deleted.

So here is what I can say about series 3:
    Series 3 will have more of a story to it, and it will be more serious/darker than the last 2 series. There will be a main villain named Kurt, who returns to everyone's shock since everyone thought he was dead, but he was actually faking it all along. There will also be another new character that will also be evil, but I do not want to reveal who it is at this time. I can say this character will be Kurt's assistant so he obviously won't be as powerful as Kurt. There will be several shocking events in this series, and all of the characters will best themselves.
    There is an official trailer for series 3, you can check it out on my youtube channel or right now on this forum:

The series has an official release date: Saturday October 1st at midnight! (Eastern Time) Check it out on my youtube channel at that time to see the first episode of the series, or you can click the url below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5EjEKILRk
    I do host auditions (FOR ZOMBIES ONLY!!!) of who wants to help me in the series. Send me a message on Xbox Live if you're interested.
    However, there are a few requirements you must go over before considering to help:
    -You must be willing to do everything I tell you to do once you join my gta 4 game, even if what I tell you sounds rediculous (I am the director after all)
    -You absolutely CANNOT mess around in the game or waste time once you join. You must be cooperative and mature in the game (no killing each other without permission, not going to the right areas I tell you to go to, etc.)
    -I will not accept requests from other friends of yours. If you think they can help, let them know at least 5 days before we film and make sure they go over these rules, then have them contact me
    -Since you would be playing as a zombie, you MUST keep your microphones muted or off during recording
    -During the game, let me explain what we need to do. When people talk over me, that really pisses me off
    -You need to have the zombie skin unlocked and the regular GTA IV game (with Niko) otherwise you can't help
    -Finally, NO ONE can be invited/join the game once we start without my permission. No exceptions
    Anyone who breaks these rules will be kicked from the game immediately. If you're willing to follow them all, contact me via Xbox Live message. Thanks!

Last edited by guitargameguy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy
    justified43
    justified43

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 pm

i cant believe that justin is a vilian after all they ben through by the way epic trailer Smile
    Back to top Go down
    TyBerns
    Youtube Fan
    TyBerns

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Josh one of the BEST Trailers i ever seen in my life!!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm

justified43 wrote:
    i cant believe that justin is a vilian after all they ben through by the way epic trailer Smile
    I play Justin. You guys have permission to hate me on YouTube because I'm against Josh, Manny, and Carter.
    Back to top Go down
    TyBerns
    Youtube Fan
    TyBerns

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm

y carter lol
    Back to top Go down
    justified43
    justified43

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 am

i dont hate you i liked your charectar[b]
    Back to top Go down
    killerbeast25
    killerbeast25

PostSubject: why would we hate bro your awesome   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

We dont hate you also check out my forum you should all have i look.

http://progamer.forumotion.com/
    Back to top Go down
    http://progamer.forumotion.com/
    justified43
    justified43

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm

how did you take of sight of screen and the camera over shoulder
    Back to top Go down
    guitargameguy
    Administrator
    Administrator
    guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 pm

UPDATE (8/27/11): I will be filming series 3 once I complete my walkthrough of Saints Row 2, so the series should be released sometime in the next couple months.
    Also, please check out the Zombie Attack Series Fanpage on Facebook, where you'll be able to be updated on the series, see clips you won't see anywhere else, even see episodes from the series before they're released on youtube! Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Zombie-Attack-Series/243495919000067
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy
    justified43
    justified43

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm

josh put gta 4 the zombie attack seres 3 promo 1 and 2
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Series 3 Update   Zombie Attack Series 3 Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Attack Series 3 Update
    Page 1 of 1