Guitargameguy Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitargameguy Official Forum

Official forum for Josh aka guitargameguy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Walkthroughs for October-December 2011
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm by guitargameguy

» Zombie Attack Series 3 Update
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm by justified43

» ANNOUNCEMENT: No New Members Will Be Allowed for Awhile
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm by guitargameguy

» Saints Row 2 Walkthrough
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm by guitargameguy

» The removal of TyBerns
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm by guitargameguy

» New Games (Gears 3 or MW3)
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm by TyBerns

» Ask Your Questions For G.G.G. Here
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm by TyBerns

» Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am by guitargameguy

» New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    superscourge300
    superscourge300

New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins Empty
    PostSubject: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:52 am

Well quite recently after getting my capture card working again I thought I might try my hand at bringing to life and idea I've had for a while now: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins. (Credit goes to Josh for that title) The main character would be Carter and the story would be set before Josh met up with Carter in Series 2, so this mini-series would basically explain everything that's happened to Carter since he got seperated from Josh during that Burger-Shot heist. Episode 1 of this mini-series would be set sometime before Series 1 of the Zombie Attack Series and would basically show a couple of flashbacks and explain stuff about Carter, then it would flash forward to sometime around when Series 1 started and show how he escaped the city during the first outbreak...and what he left behind.....
    (This would all happen over the course of two Episodes)
    Now I know people might think I'm being selfish by just includng Carter as the character in the story, but don't worry I've planned him up with other characters including new ones! All the new characters will probably come in around Episode 3-4, I'm hoping this mini-series could be maybe 6 Episodes long.
    Anyway please send this around and maybe tell some people online about it, cause I'd really love to get loads of people involved in this!
    I'll put a list of characters (so far) below and if anyone has questions about any of them just let me know:

-Carter- <-- (The main character of this mini-series, played by me of course)

-Kurt- <-- (Supposedly inoccent infectionist, he let's Carter stay in his apartment before the infection starts)

-Trevor- <-- (Kurt's brother, who dies very early on in the series)

-Zombies- <-- (A whole truckload of em)

-Josh-
    -Manny- <-- (The original survivors would only appear breifly)
    -Justin-

Now here's the list of new survivors Carter would meet up with in Episode 3-4:
    -Arson- <-- (An escaped convict Carter runs into when he returns to New York)
    -Bruno- <-- (An odd fellow Carter meets up with on Liberty Island during his escape from New York during the First Infection)

So let me know what you guys think and tell me if you're interested, THANKS Cool

Last edited by superscourge300 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superscourge300
    guitargameguy
    Administrator
    Administrator
    guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:00 am

Sounds cool dude, if you have any questions or any ideas you think you should add let me know and I'll help you out the best I can, I'll also help you out in Episodes if you need me to play as a zombie or one of the new characters, so send me the scripts via Facebook!
    Also, the title seems pretty cool, but here's some other ideas if you change your mind:
    GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Mini Series: Legend of Carter (or Tale of Carter)
    GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
    GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Legends
    Those are just a couple of my ideas, let me know what you think!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy
    superscourge300
    superscourge300

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:57 am

guitargameguy wrote:
    Sounds cool dude, if you have any questions or any ideas you think you should add let me know and I'll help you out the best I can, I'll also help you out in Episodes if you need me to play as a zombie or one of the new characters, so send me the scripts via Facebook!
    Also, the title seems pretty cool, but here's some other ideas if you change your mind:
    GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Mini Series: Legend of Carter (or Tale of Carter)
    GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
    GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Legends
    Those are just a couple of my ideas, let me know what you think!

I really appriciate that Josh, thanks!
    And I like that name you came up with "GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins"
    I think I'll go with that name. Very Happy

BY THE WAY EVERYONE, I WILL ONLY WRITE UP EPISODE 1 & 2'S SCRIPT ONCE I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE AGREED TO BE IN IT.
    Back to top Go down
    TyBerns
    Youtube Fan
    TyBerns

PostSubject: GTA4   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Like the idea Josh and super! Hope it will come out good if you need a zombie in one of the episodes just send me a episode my xbox live gamertag which is TyBerns

Why does it say n00b under my name?
    Back to top Go down
    guitargameguy
    Administrator
    Administrator
    guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Quote :
    BY THE WAY EVERYONE, I WILL ONLY WRITE UP EPISODE 1 & 2'S SCRIPT ONCE I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE AGREED TO BE IN IT.

Alright man, send me the scripts when you're done.
    And don't worry about finding cast members, I can definately find plenty!
    Also, can't wait for the Zombie Attack Series 2 Top 10 Epic/Funny Vid!

And don't worry TyBerns, I fixed the rank names for you.

Btw, how exactly do you reply to specific posts on a topic?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

superscourge300 wrote:
    So let me know what you guys think and tell me if you're interested, THANKS Cool

Pretty sexy. I WUVES IT!

TyBerns wrote:
    Why does it say n00b under my name?

It's a part of the ranks me and superscourge made. Josh fixed it, but the 2000 post rank was the best one out of all of them!

Back to top Go down
    TyBerns
    Youtube Fan
    TyBerns

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:43 pm

you go to to Halo Reach videos or something you read the posts and at the bottom or top i forgot it will say new topic or reply so yeah!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GTA 4 mini series   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

You guys are hard working people.I love that. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    superscourge300
    superscourge300

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am

ningacheese wrote:
    You guys are hard working people.I love that. Smile

Thanks Razz
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

No prob:D
    Back to top Go down
    TyBerns
    Youtube Fan
    TyBerns

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 am

Origins Episode 3 will be on 1FCProductions!
    Back to top Go down
    guitargameguy
    Administrator
    Administrator
    guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 am

For anyone who's wondering when Origins episode 3 is coming out, PLEASE be patient. Callan is currently working on it. Thanks.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Can`t wait ti`ll it comes out. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    justified43
    justified43

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

its been out on youtube.com
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am

I mean ep 3
    Back to top Go down
    superscourge300
    superscourge300

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am

$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:
    I mean ep 3
    I'm working on the script for Episode 3 as we speak, we'll hopefully be filming it this weekend Razz
    Back to top Go down
    superscourge300
    superscourge300

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 am

Exclamation UPDATE: I've decided to remove JJ from the character list, due to him being a bit unecessary. And I really don't think I good find a good place to fit him in the series, after all it's only 5 episodes long! Exclamation
    Back to top Go down
    justified43
    justified43

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 am

$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:
    I mean ep 3
    oh
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

superscourge300 wrote:
    Exclamation UPDATE: I've decided to remove JJ from the character list, due to him being a bit unecessary. And I really don't think I good find a good place to fit him in the series, after all it's only 5 episodes long! Exclamation
    can I be JJ?
    Back to top Go down
    TyBerns
    Youtube Fan
    TyBerns

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Sniper guide did you hear him JJ is out of the series
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Oh. well it really doesn`t matter to me anymore. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins   New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
    Page 1 of 1