Guitargameguy Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitargameguy Official Forum

Official forum for Josh aka guitargameguy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Walkthroughs for October-December 2011
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm by guitargameguy

» Zombie Attack Series 3 Update
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm by justified43

» ANNOUNCEMENT: No New Members Will Be Allowed for Awhile
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm by guitargameguy

» Saints Row 2 Walkthrough
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm by guitargameguy

» The removal of TyBerns
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm by guitargameguy

» New Games (Gears 3 or MW3)
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm by TyBerns

» Ask Your Questions For G.G.G. Here
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm by TyBerns

» Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am by guitargameguy

» New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:14 pm

superscourge300 wrote:
Yeah, I hate that. I always wanna wear a bike helmet in a heli or something but it never let's me Mad
That really gets on my nerves
Back to top Go down
guitargameguy
Administrator
Administrator
guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 pm

I also hate how there's no zombies in TBOGT. People continue to ask me "make your sequels to the Zombie Attack Series in TBOGT!" I don't know how many times I have to say: TBOGT DOES NOT HAVE ZOMBIES!!!
They really need to make them in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Am i right or am i right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:
Am i right or am i right?

Stop trying to get attention. Appearently no one cares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

I`m very srry.Im not like other people that fights over things like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am

$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:
I`m very srry.Im not like other people that fights over things like this.
Whatever, ningacheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 am

What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 am

$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:
What?

Don't be a fucking idiot, we know it's you. You're IP address is the same, and you still type exactly the same. Josh knows its you, Tyler knows its you, so stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 am

Fine anything else you want to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 am

$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:

Well, you are probably THE MOST retarded and annoying person I have ever met. You think you are king of the forums and decide to not understand what the word "ban" means. You are a WORTHLESS, little twat. You appearently did not read the rules, you started $h1+ with me and I am sick of it. I don't care what Josh does with... Actually, I am talking to him right now and he will be IP banning you shortly. You must be the biggest idiot on planet Earth.

And also, don't expect TyBerns to help you out with anything. He never liked you at all. YOU were the reason me and him were banned in the first place. How does that make you feel? You are unwanted by everyone here, in your town, and the universe. I think it's sad how you think a truce will fix everything. You did have another chance when Bwillie0 said to not evade ban, which you did twice, but since you were the king of the forums you thought you could pull it off.

The reason why Josh hired this staff is because superscourge300 is his assisstant and me, Bwillie0, and TyBerns can tell when some $h1+ is going down. Trying to outsmart us is probably the dumbest thing you have ever done. Why do you even try to befriend us in the first place when all you do is act like a fucktard and walk all over everyone's business?

Also, when you passed Knife Killa as your thing, that's when I went off because me and ss300 have FULL credit for thinking of it and TyBerns for acting in it.

Thanks for foruming with us,
CMPunkSES.
Back to top Go down
guitargameguy
Administrator
Administrator
guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am

CookieMonsterPunkSES wrote:
$$$Super_Guide$$$ wrote:

Well, you are probably THE MOST retarded and annoying person I have ever met. You think you are king of the forums and decide to not understand what the word "ban" means. You are a WORTHLESS, little twat. You appearently did not read the rules, you started $h1+ with me and I am sick of it. I don't care what Josh does with... Actually, I am talking to him right now and he will be IP banning you shortly. You must be the biggest idiot on planet Earth.

And also, don't expect TyBerns to help you out with anything. He never liked you at all. YOU were the reason me and him were banned in the first place. How does that make you feel? You are unwanted by everyone here, in your town, and the universe. I think it's sad how you think a truce will fix everything. You did have another chance when Bwillie0 said to not evade ban, which you did twice, but since you were the king of the forums you thought you could pull it off.

The reason why Josh hired this staff is because superscourge300 is his assisstant and me, Bwillie0, and TyBerns can tell when some $h1+ is going down. Trying to outsmart us is probably the dumbest thing you have ever done. Why do you even try to befriend us in the first place when all you do is act like a fucktard and walk all over everyone's business?

Also, when you passed Knife Killa as your thing, that's when I went off because me and ss300 have FULL credit for thinking of it and TyBerns for acting in it.

Thanks for foruming with us,
CMPunkSES.

That was the funniest damn thing I've read in a very long time. Bravo Brandon, bravo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)   Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitargameguy Official Forum :: Post Hall Of Fame-
Jump to: