Guitargameguy Official Forum

Official forum for Josh aka guitargameguy
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Walkthroughs for October-December 2011
Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm by guitargameguy

» Zombie Attack Series 3 Update
Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm by justified43

» ANNOUNCEMENT: No New Members Will Be Allowed for Awhile
Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm by guitargameguy

» Saints Row 2 Walkthrough
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm by guitargameguy

» The removal of TyBerns
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm by guitargameguy

» New Games (Gears 3 or MW3)
Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm by TyBerns

» Ask Your Questions For G.G.G. Here
Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm by TyBerns

» Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)
Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am by guitargameguy

» New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm by Guest

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum


Share | 
 

 The removal of TyBerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bwillie0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: The removal of TyBerns   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm creating this to request an immediate removal of TyBerns the forum. The reason being that 1. He has already broken the rules previously and 2. Because he made another profile on the forums name "CookieMonsterPunk" and Is now trying to start crap on the forums and claiming to be ningacheese.

If you're wondering what proof I have, I checked the IP and both profiles have posted from the same IP.

Thank You and Goodbye

P.S. I deleted his forum post in order to prevent drama. (It was under Announcements)

To TyBerns: If you would like to try and defend yourself feel free.
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 pm

I sware on my life I didn't make that acount
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 pm

if you wanna ban me that's your choice I didn't make that acount
Back to top Go down
killerbeast25
New Member
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : california

PostSubject: he has prove bro   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 am

Ips never lie sorry but ban him
Back to top Go down
http://progamer.forumotion.com/
CookieMonsterPunk
One Post Wonder


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am

You guys are fucking ass wholes this is ningacheese not TyBerns I'm deleting my acount untill I get un banned goodbye!!
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 am

Dude I have pictures...

I suggest you stop lying cause as soon as i get in contact with josh I'm sending him the pictures.
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 am

dude do watever you want get Josh Brandon CALLAN idc i didn't make the acount
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 am

Dude, you can't keep this up, I literally just took the pictures before replying to your posts.

Here's your proof:





Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 pm

wow your cool your getting so angry at me since you fired me from Rusty which I have no idea y!!! So you shouldn't even open your fucking little mouths right now
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 pm

TyBerns wrote:
wow your cool your getting so angry at me since you fired me from Rusty which I have no idea y!!! So you shouldn't even open your fucking little mouths right now

I think you don't understand. You are flaming on me because me, Eddy, and Travis decided to let you go because you acted like you were the leader of Fusion Coil Productions. Now you are blackmailing us about some shit that no one gives a flying fuck about. I am so jealous of you. I wish I had your life so I, too, can have stories of the Holocaust you dumb jew.
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:41 pm

TyBerns wrote:
wow your cool your getting so angry at me since you fired me from Rusty which I have no idea y!!! So you shouldn't even open your fucking little mouths right now

Dear Ty-FUCKING-Berns,

Please Shut the FUCK up and leave us the FUCK alone, because really you're just making yourself look like a FUCKing idiot.
This has been a Public Fucking Service Annoucement, Thank You and Goodbye.

P.S. TyBerns likes to FUCK little kids.
P.S.S. TyBerns is gonna be a pedophile one day.
P.S.S.S. TyBerns likes the word FUCK.
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm not trying to say I was the leader of Fusion Coil i just want to know y I got fired from Rusty? Is that hard to understand you little 5 year old?
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:45 pm

TyBerns wrote:
I'm not trying to say I was the leader of Fusion Coil i just want to know y I got fired from Rusty? Is that hard to understand you little 5 year old?

He just FUCKing told you, wow you are such a dumbFUCK.

P.S. TyBerns is still a dumbFUCK pedophile dipshit.
P.S.S. Thank You and Goodbye
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

thanks for your answer and go to anger managment

P.S. Your so gay
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm

TyBerns wrote:
I'm not trying to say I was the leader of Fusion Coil i just want to know y I got fired from Rusty? Is that hard to understand you little 5 year old?

Once again: The reason you were fired from Rusty was because me AND eddy AND travis let you go because you acted like you POSSESSED the thing. You were NEVER fired from fusion coil. YOU ARE FIRED from Fusion Coil because you say everyone from Rusty are faggots and have no lives. You lost your respect from your best friend, Sulurulez. And Convicted told me he never liked you. Oh yes, and WHZTZ2U replaced you in Rusty. He's doing a better job than you ever did.

P.S. Thank ningacheese for reporting this info. SOMEONE JUST GOT UNBANNED!
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 pm

TyBerns wrote:
thanks for your answer and go to anger managment

P.S. Your so gay

Your welcome you little prick.

P.S. I'm not angry
P.S.S. I'm just FUCKing quoting you from the FUCKing rusty forum.
P.S.S.S. TyBerns is still a pedophile/ dumbFUCK
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:50 pm

If I didn't get fired from Fusion Coil y did you delete the blink acount of my friends list?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 pm

TyBerns wrote:
If I didn't get fired from Fusion Coil y did you delete the blink acount of my friends list?

That's the Rusty list, dumbass. Enjoy your final days on the forum!
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah but before i said to Rusty there gay and all you said i was fired
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:56 pm

TyBerns wrote:
Yeah but before i said to Rusty there gay and all you said i was fired

Because you "stick up for Rusty" when you call all of them gay. Great lie.
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Not lieing I thought you meant Rusty and Fusion Coil you could have messaged me and said your fired from Rusty not Fusoin Coil
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm

TyBerns wrote:
Not lieing I thought you meant Rusty and Fusion Coil you could have messaged me and said your fired from Rusty not Fusoin Coil

Too bad. Be glad you got ningacheese unbanned. But, the good news is that you are banned for making fun of all of us. Have fun getting no where in life.
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Youtube Fan
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 pm

getting no where in life on THE COMPUTER!!! I actually HAVE A LIFE IN REALITY you stupid tell me when you gonna ban me forever because you told me something not to tell and I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE SO THANKS BRANDON!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

TyBerns wrote:
getting no where in life on THE COMPUTER!!! I actually HAVE A LIFE IN REALITY you stupid tell me when you gonna ban me forever because you told me something not to tell and I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE SO THANKS BRANDON!!!

Have fun in jail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   

Back to top Go down
 
The removal of TyBerns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitargameguy Official Forum :: G.G.G. Site :: Announcements-
Jump to: