Guitargameguy Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitargameguy Official Forum

Official forum for Josh aka guitargameguy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Walkthroughs for October-December 2011
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm by guitargameguy

» Zombie Attack Series 3 Update
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm by justified43

» ANNOUNCEMENT: No New Members Will Be Allowed for Awhile
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm by guitargameguy

» Saints Row 2 Walkthrough
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm by guitargameguy

» The removal of TyBerns
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm by guitargameguy

» New Games (Gears 3 or MW3)
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm by TyBerns

» Ask Your Questions For G.G.G. Here
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm by TyBerns

» Ningacheese's Final Words (Hopefully)
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am by guitargameguy

» New Mini-Series Idea: GTA 4 - The Zombie Attack Origins
The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The removal of TyBerns

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
guitargameguy
Administrator
Administrator
guitargameguy

The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Ok so I've managed to use my dad's laptop with his shitty cricket broadband card so I can have internet for a little bit (NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE INTERNET YET), and I gotta say this fight is getting pretty hilarious. Unforunately, I don't want this going on forever without end. I was looking through a lot of the posts and honestly, I don't really know what's going on completely, but I do know Tyberns and CookieMonsterPunk have started several fights that are annoying me. So, those 2 accounts have been perma-banned. Must everything go wrong while I'm gone and then I'm forced to clean everything up? Oh well. This is the guitargameguy forums, and that is life as well.
P.S. Well done CookieMonsterPunkSES and Bwillie0. You can't see it, but I am soluting you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 pm

guitargameguy wrote:
Ok so I've managed to use my dad's laptop with his shitty cricket broadband card so I can have internet for a little bit (NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE INTERNET YET), and I gotta say this fight is getting pretty hilarious. Unforunately, I don't want this going on forever without end. I was looking through a lot of the posts and honestly, I don't really know what's going on completely, but I do know Tyberns and CookieMonsterPunk have started several fights that are annoying me. So, those 2 accounts have been perma-banned. Must everything go wrong while I'm gone and then I'm forced to clean everything up? Oh well. This is the guitargameguy forums, and that is life as well.
P.S. Well done CookieMonsterPunkSES and Bwillie0. You can't see it, but I am soluting you.

I believe User is TyBerns. If it is, he is fired from Rusty again.
Back to top Go down
guitargameguy
Administrator
Administrator
guitargameguy

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm

CookieMonsterPunkSES wrote:
guitargameguy wrote:

I believe User is TyBerns. If it is, he is fired from Rusty again.

Ah. Also just to let everyone know there's "supposed" to be people coming in this tuesday the 23nd to set up internet at my house, so hopefully I can get back to being on Xbox Live and making videos again. I still have a really bad feeling it still may not work cause all of the outlets at this place are screwed up so we gotta get new ones. The assholes who were supposed to set up the internet here were supposed to come last Monday but they postponed it, thank you American workers!
Oh well. I hope I can get it working soon, I really miss you guys (no homo).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitargameguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The removal of TyBerns   The removal of TyBerns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The removal of TyBerns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitargameguy Official Forum :: G.G.G. Site :: Announcements-
Jump to: